Researchers at UNSW Sydney (The University of New South Wales) are seeking volunteer research participants to take part in a doctoral study on machine learning involving the recording of voice and computer interaction data. The study takes a form of a computer game where two participants collaborate to navigate a character through a path. The study will take place in the National Facility for Human-Robot Interaction Research (UNSW Art & Design Block A).
The study will be a good fit for you if you are at least 18 years of age and speak fluent English.
If you decide to take part you would:
- Sign a Consent Form agreeing to be part of the research study and to the recording of your voice and computer interaction data for the purpose of the study;
- Play a computer game with another participant;
- Complete a questionnaire about the experience.
The whole length of the study is approximately 30 minutes. There are no costs associated with participation in this research study, nor will the participants be paid.
If you would like to volunteer, please book a study session here:
- Part 1 || Available dates: October 29, 2018 – December 14, 2018
- Part 2 || Available dates: February 4, 2019 – March 29, 2019
If you would like more information or you are interested in being a part of the study please contact student investigator Anna Trofimova, PhD Candidate (email@example.com || +61 2 8936 0682) or chief investigator Mari Velonaki, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org || +61 2 8936 0682).
You can find the Participant Information Statement here.